Thursday, February 01, 2018

SQ & RD Trail Out Dance

Message from Snow Jade.

Aloha SQ & RD dancers & friends: Grand march is on Friday evening! I will be there at 6 pm..

What a fun Trail In dance we had! I want to thank most of you for showing up to show your support for the SQ dancing in Hawaii... I really appreciated for your effort! Big mahalo for all of you and give yourself a pat on your back for the wonderful night of dancing!

Since our club only has one dance in Feb 2018.. it's the Trail Out dance this coming Sunday 02/04.. Let's make it a Pre Valentine Dance and let's wear red color for the fun of it! Just come dance with us and it's FREE for the local dancers. This Sunday, I will be at the Palladium 5:30 pm


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDxWbC9ZQQ I uploaded 8 videos tonight. I hope you can see all!


Photo and Video links courtesy Snow Jade