Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Preview For Fall 2009 Session

Aloha Students of Social Ballroom Dancing,
Here's a preview of what's in store for the Fall Session. Some of you are former students of Lani and me and have gone up to a higher level of dancing. Lani and I are very happy if you did. I still have your e-mail address in my data base. If you wish not to receive future announcements on dance classes at Kaimuki CSA or Kaiser CSA, please let me know.


The Summer Session Course Evaluation by students asked to continue the Tango for the Fall Session with the addition of the Foxtrot, Swing and the Cha Cha. This time, we'll have only two dances per CSA for the ten weeks session.

Registration at Kaimuki CSA and Kaiser CSA starts August 8 and will run to August 20. For classes at Ali'iolani CSA and Liholiho CSA, registration is at Kaimuki CSA.