Monday, September 30, 2019

First Sunday Square & Round DAnce

Aloha SQ & RD dancers & friends:

Aloha Monday! it's 9/30/2019 ... Bye to September 2019.. Aloha to October tomorrow! We will have our usual 1st Sunday 10/6 dance, FREE for all dancers belong to another club but your  donation is always welcomed. (Mahalo to Ben for the donation on 09/01).

You can dress up with your Halloween costume or just come dance as your heart desired.. I am sure this entire October you will see a lot of people dress up just because it's Halloween month.

This coming Saturday Oct. 5th, we also have our 1st  Round dance workshop from 1-4pm... and the 2nd RD dance workshop will be  on Oct. 12th conducted by Mom Barbara ( I will be in Thailand). 
Please come dance with us and have some fun!

Just a heads up for you all... After a short meeting and talk... Hawaii Roundabouts will continue to carry RD dance workshops at Palladium (even though I may have to pay from my own pocket).. it's ok with me because RD dance is my passion and I am eager to share our fun dance with the community.

Also the Square Wheelers / Hayseeds SQ Dance club will continue its monthly dance at Palladium (it's too good to give up). The dance schedule will change to 3rd Sunday but not all of them on the 3rd Sunday.  By end of October we should have more info to share with you all... Please be patient and be supportive of our clubs.

Personally I appreciate all the support from some of you Paradise Shufflers SDC dancers... and I promise that if you guys ever need dancers from town side to fill your square, please let me know. I want to thank our friends from near and far for all the encouragement words on FB, & email... I am the willing party to chip in my money to make this 2 clubs going and to share the fun dancing! I personally think round dance will make most ballroom dancers even a better dancer or really enjoy dancing because everyone should know their part of dancing! 


See you all at Palladium this coming Saturday 1-4 pm & Sunday 5:30-8:30 pm...

Aloha and hugs from SJ @02:47  Need to have couple hours of beauty rest for a long Monday... work and dance lesson till after 21:00 Thank God, I had a good nap!


If you live with Yesterday's regret, worries of Tomorrow, You never can be Thankful for Today! Live each day to the fullest!
Shei-Yu or Snow-Jade or (S.J.) Tel: 808 551-4355